Click to contact

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lady Feeds Bigfoot in Oklahoma!


This is an interesting story, wonder if someone could go there and ask the current employees of that Wal-Mart if she still comes around?
Ronnie Fuller, Facebook wrote:
Caddo County, Carnegie, Oklahoma

Here's a second hand story: I don't live in Anadarko, Oklahoma anymore, but some Indians know of an old women that feeds a sasquatch. She lives out in the country in Carnegie, Oklahoma. 


When I worked at Wal-Mart in Anadarko, she would come in shopping. The woman bathes in Lysol because that protects her with the creature. She has a large pole that she uses with a ladder to hook his food up for him to eat. I was told that is why she smells like Lysol; the Indians told me about this. I'm sure they don't report it because the creature is her pet.

I don't drive through Apache, Oklahoma at night because of this reason. I was also told of many sightings of the creature as I was growing up. I went to Indian Pow Wows and I heard talk of plus we would go to the country to drink beer and we would hear strange sounds all the time. I don't know the Indian woman's name anymore
Original story-here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...